Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Friends

Don took me to the doctor this morning.  All loaded down with meds.  Did not have a real good reaction to the Z-pak.... I've given it a new name, but sure hope it kills the secondary infection in my upper respiratory area, anyway.  And I will certainly be glad when whatever is in the air is gone, that is causing this allergy reaction. Forgive me if my sentences don't make sense.

I'm so sad that I didn't feel well enough to go see dear friends, Joel and Linda, today.  They are passing through Casa Grande on their way to California to visit there daughter and family.  We me them in Coffeyville last Fall and Joel helped me lead the singing in church.  There's not a bigger servant's heart anywhere.  At least Don got to drive into CG and visit with them for several hours.  They're just the kind of folks that you wish were your neighbors forever.

Even if I don't feel good, I am still so blessed and I will continue to praise my Lord!

1 comment:

ttprincess1226 said...

LaVon, so sorry you're not feeling well! Hope you recover quickly and get out of the Q!