Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday & Welcome Back Jim and Toma!

They really are here!! ... Don announced and beat me over to the cactus garden while I grabbed my camera. (Aren't you proud of me?) That's Don behind the Saguaro. 

Jim and Toma are here!!!!

Jim coming to greet me.  Cool hat, Jim!Jim... cool hat!!

After doing a little catching up, we departed to let them continue their work in the cactus garden. Jim and Toma working in the cactus garden already!

Also, there was a mountain of laundry waiting for me back at the Q.  So, off to do the laundry.  Don was wonderful to help me... neither of us feeling really great today. 

After laundry, we drove in to CG to Rubio's for a burrito for lunch.

This afternoon, we spent inside out of the heat, resting, while I also got the blog caught up.

We are so blessed.

" Worry doesn’t take the sorrow out of tomorrow; it takes the strength out of today."

No comments: