Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun with the GRANDkids

Lydia's hands look just like her mother's.  I just noticed this today. (well, I have tried and tried to get this picture to show up and it will not, however, if you click on the picture you will see the picture.)  Mama Trudy measured Lydia yesterday and she is now 5'4".  She's growing right before my very eyes.  She worked and worked to stand up straight, upside down.

 100_1084100_1086100_1090100_1092finally!

Rocket and I took each others picture.  I think I see a resemblance. ;-)

whoa!  that's close!picture by Blaine  7/1/2009

We had fun today hanging out together and playing "go fish." 

Don brought a pork roast in the crock pot with potatoes, carrots, and onions for dinner.  Also, a beautiful salad.  I fried up some yellow and zucchini squash.  We all enjoyed dinner together with Mama Trudy.

Can you believe it is July 1st already?  The summer is flying by.

No comments: