Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Today was such a fun day with Lydia.  We just stayed in and talked and scanned scads of pictures to make a movie of her.  She showed me how to do that.... so smart.  It was such fun just spending time with her.  We laughed a lot.  I love this age.  She asks so many really good questions and she's revealing a surprising amount of maturity and wisdom for her age.  I am so proud of her.  It's such a blessing watching her grow  spiritually.  God is faithful when we pray.

Can you believe that I did not take one picture today?  We were so busy scanning old pictures that I never took a picture of her.

We stopped by to see Mama Trudy and I did take a picture of these big sunflowers down the street.sunflowers

A lady dropped off several boxes of toys and Lydia and I took them to Mission Norman to donate them.  Lydia was very curious about Mission Norman and asked a lot of questions.  I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to shared that experience with her. 

After I dropped her off at her house, it was time for me to go pick up Don!  All the way back to Norman, and over dinner, we talked and talked.  Mostly, I listened to all of Don's stories, some very exciting, about his week in Iowa.  The free clinic in Wayland, Iowa is well on it's way to being a reality.

Thank You, Lord, for giving me such a good time with Lydia and for bringing Don safely home to me.

We are so blessed.

No comments: