Saturday, September 6, 2008

What fun!

100_7802My sweet husband made my favorite homemade chicken noodle soup for me for lunch.  He even washed up the dishes and cleaned the kitchen after we ate. 

I rested all afternoon and we watched the Sooners' football game. Until it was time to go down to the Landing.

We rode with Ray and Linda down to Branson Landing to meet up with Bruce & Deann.  Ahhhh!  There they are!100_7805 Since we were already there, we ate dinner at Shorty Small's.  What a great time we had catching up on each other's lives.  Deann and Bruce look great!100_7806We sat down and it was like we were still together at Quail Run, except now Bruce and Deann have good paying jobs.  Thanks for dinner guys!!!100_7808Can you believe it, I think all three of us girls finished our meal without getting anything on our blouses!! Miracles still happen! 

No comments: