Saturday, September 6, 2008

Knot Head Phase One...

...was a success.  Dr. John Moore and nurse Linda are absolutely the sweetest professionals.  Trusting Dr. Moore's wisdom, he only removed one set of cysts this morning and will remove the others at intervals after the previous surgery has healed.  The largest set of cysts are now gone and in it's place are four beautiful stitches and a little discomfort.  Dr. Moore was so gentle and I know everything will be just fine.  We are so blessed to be associated with such caring, Christian professionals as Dr. Moore and Linda.  They prayed with us and for my healing before we left.  What a blessing. 

We are so grateful to them for their compassion and desire to minister to the Branson area at the Helping Hands free clinic.  Dr. Moore has organized over 17 doctors and Linda has organized over 30 nurses for this ministry.  There's just so many wonderful people here who are excited about serving and giving back to the LORD through service and ministry.  We are rejoicing.!

I promise, when I go back to get the stitches out, I will get a picture of Dr. Moore.  I really can't say enough good things about him.  The moment you meet him, you are aware of his sweet, gentle spirit and you know he loves the LORD.

OK, I'm going to lay down for a bit and get rested for our evening with Deann and Bruce Hoover!  Yeah!!!

No comments: