Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Writing, Photographing, Organizing...

I am compelled (oooo, there's a new word for us, Snook)... I am compelled to share with you my niece, Tammy's blog... Tammy Circeo: Telling Life Stories (documenting the ART that is my home, family, and life, and encouraging you to do the same.) <<-- click to go to Tammy's blog.

Tammy is so stinking organized, a trait or gene, that she inherited from her grandmother and my mother... guess it skipped a generation.  This organization is reflected in her blog as you will discover in her post of today, Posting on the Fly.  In this post you will also see something she did for me.  She's also a very talented writer and photographer.  Her most recent endeavor at organizing is still a work in progress, so be patient as she fine tunes.

Thank you, Tammy.  I love you.

1 comment:

Snookie said...

Oh LaVon, I just went over and read some of Tammy. She used the word "hence",,,oh yes she did!