Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beth Moore, just down the road!

[Being inspired by my niece, I am attempting to be a little more organized with my posts, giving each topic it's very own title.  We will see how long it lasts. :-)  So... today, June 2nd, has several postings under separate titles.]

I am SO excited!  If you remember, I told you that we went to church last Sunday just down the road from our park.  Well, the ladies there are beginning a new Beth Moore study TONIGHT... Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent.

Beth has added a special song to each lesson of this study (there's a beautiful sample on the link in the paragraph above), and you know how music speaks to my heart and I adore The Psalms

If this study is as good as I expect it to be, get ready Sunscape girls, you're probably in for a special seven week treat this winter.

More on this topic after tonight.

No comments: