Thursday, June 11, 2009

Posted on FaceBook by wild and crazy friend...

David Petete:  "Today when I got home from work a neighbor kid was playing with a water cannon in his front yard. With little to no thought I told him I doubted he had the nerve to shoot me. I was wrong. He left me looking like my bladder had spontaneously exploded. That didn't bother me. But, as I was walking away I heard him bragging to his friends that he had just shot that old man."

A few minutes later David posted again...

David Petete: "Totally un-related to anything; but if a neighbor kid was dragged into the woods and tied to a tree, should he yell, would he make a sound?"

Maybe you have to know David to find the humor here, so if you ever get the chance... get to know him.  Personally, I laughed out loud when I read this post.

No comments: