Connecting with your kids doesn't have to be complicated. With just five questions a day you can build a stronger relationship with your kids.
1. What is the most important thing that happened today? This is a great way to get more than a yes or no answer.
2. How are you and your friends getting along? You'll get to know your child's social circle and may get a heads up on drama that could be brewing and may cause some later problems
3. What Is Something I Should Know About You? This question is great for growing any relationship - and you're guaranteed to learn something surprising. Just be prepared to have an answer, too!
4. What Should We Celebrate Today? Make it a goal to have fun with your kids and bring joy into your family's life on a regular basis. It can be as simple as popsicles on the back porch, a good grade on a quiz, or your favorite show being on TV. Savor the little things together.
5. Do You Know That I Love You? You can never say this too much. Always tell your kids you love them - and for who they are, not just for what they do.
I thought these were really good and I’ve even used them with my granddaughter … texting. I learned that she wants to be an astronaut!!! Wow! (She’s so funny)I also learned that her daddy will be deployed again on Dec. 13. Please keep Mike in your prayers.