Saturday, December 10, 2011

Feeling really creative ;-)

100_0079

Just click on the picture for the recipe to this amazing Carmel Corn Mix.

Note:  In the Q, I only have one microwave bowl, that I actually purchased today to make this recipe and didn’t realize I needed two microwave bowls…. so, I actually prepared the syrup in a pan on the stove top.  Just as fast.

2nd Note:  I also added just a smidgen of baking soda to the syrup after removing it from the stove and before pouring it over the pop corn, rice Chex mix and roasted peanuts. (that’s the ingredients I used).

This would make great Christmas gifts in individual containers and it’s soooo easy.  Takes about twelve minutes, total.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I love how it says 'no nutritional information'! But I was looking for a good Chex mix recipe to make for the nurses at the hospital. Thanks for posting your picture!!