Thursday, February 25, 2010

Smile, You're On Candid Camera.

While waiting for Lori and Norm to come by to get us, Don walked over to the cactus garden to watch the birds feed on the new block Jim put out.100_0964

Sharing is caring.  Here, a good shot of a female Gambrel quail... the big one.sharing the block

Snookie, does this remind you of anything?100_0968

Cary and Cheryl Cyphers were hosts of the Couples' Bible Study this morning.  We had another really good time of study and fellowship.Feb2

The Phantom Camera Strikes AgainFeb1

What fun I had!  A dream come true for me... the chance to candidly photograph two of my favorite people without their knowledge.  Oh, geez... I hope... Remember, I said, "two of my favorite people."  Pretty good pictures even with a cloudy window between us... you know, the kind of glass those outside can't see inside. 

How was your golf game today, Rick and Wendy?Feb

Wendy was having a really good time.wonder what was so funny?

Rick was busy, busy.100_0988

Love y'all!!  You have no idea how much fun you gave me today.  Oh, okay, where do you want to go to dinner?

1 comment:

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

Very funny LaVon! You could at least have come out to say hello after you were done having fun with your camera. Am I going to have to look over my shoulder all the time? LOL!! I guess I still love you.