Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday sunset

Did you know that we and and In and Out burger place in Casa Grande?  Have you ever had an In and Out burger?  They are really pretty good.  Very good, in fact.  If you get a chance, you should try one.000_0001000_0002

Tonight, we decided we were having withdrawals from  not playing cards with Wendy and Rick in a long time.  So, we remedied that situation.  We met them at Pizza Hut for a little Friday night pizza and then went to their place to play Spades.  Oh, why did I even mention this?  Now I have to tell you that the girls are STILL in a slump.  Grrrrrr.

Here are a few pics I took enroute to the Pizza Hut.enroute to meet Rick and Wendy at Pizza Hut for dinnerenroute to meet Rick and Wendy at Pizza Hut for dinner (wind tunnel)Picacho Peak from Eleven Mile Corner Road100_0540


"I will praise You, O Lord, among the peoples,
And I will sing praises to You among the nations.
For Your mercy is great above the heavens,
And Your truth reaches to the clouds."                  (Psalm 108:3-4).

3 comments:

The Longs said...

Maybe I jenked you while we were there!

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

But when we played the "stupid" game, you won the first one and I won the second one so we are on top as far as that goes. LOL!!!

LaVon Baker said...

That's right, but could we call it something else when we're winning! LOL!