Thursday, February 11, 2010

More desert days... Thursday

Heading out of the park today, we spotted this classic.100_0666

We were headed over to Arizona City for lunch with Lori and Norm Post. lunch today at Chris' DinerChris' Diner

Workers just finished smoothing out this fresh cement to enlarge the patio for outdoor dining.new area for patio dining

The 'boss' suggested I get a picture of "a genuine Indian," (he really said that) so the good-natured Hualapai native American semi-posed for a picture.Hualapai Indian on the right.

The boss said this was his scout.Hualapai Indian on the right.

While I was taking "scout's" picture, Lori, Norm and Don were chowing down on baklava that Lori bought in the diner. (She's gonna love me for this!!)Lori and Norm eating baklava... yummmmmm

I remember to take a picture a few bites before mine was gone.  Thanks, Lori!  I was more kind to me than I was to you, huh? :-)my baklava

We drove around looking at houses for sale.  Not for us.  Lori and Norm are interested in relocating to this area.100_0676

On the way back to the Q, the mountain that is closest to our park was looking rather nice today.100_0685100_0686

I haven't said much about it, but it's been pretty cool here, but today, it was actually warm in the sunshine, after starting out in the 30's this morning.  We're thinking that it is probably going to start getting warmer and warmer in the desert.

Got the laundry done tonight.  That's always a good feeling.

Go right now to the sidebar menu.  Scroll until you find Quinn's Awesome Journey and read today's post, Feb.11, 2010.  I laughed until I cried... literally.

No comments: