Friday, February 26, 2010

My Pick... we'll see.

My pick for American Idol this year is Casey James.  I made that choice Wednesday night when I heard and saw him.

Casey James Top 24

Well.... do you remember my really good friend Pam (Lucy) Beckwith, that we met our first summer in Branson, Missouri?  We were at the same RV park together and became instant 'old friends.'  Here's Lucy a few days after her twin grandbabies were born.Beckwith Lucy and twins

I just happened to call Lucy tonight and she informed me that Casey James is her first cousin's son!! 

I'm so glad I had already picked him, otherwise, I would just have to change my pick.  A lot of people think that a girl will win this year, so Casey has his work cut out for him, but I think he's up for it.  He's got great genes. Lucy can really sing, too.

Go Casey!!

No comments: