Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday morning

Like I mentioned on Tuesday, it’s been a slow week here.  Not many in the park and too hot to do much of anything.

Early this morning, however, it was nice out and I walked again.  If I don’t walk early, I don’t exercise at all during the day.

Don and I sat outside on the patio and enjoyed the nice morning.  It’s great when we can have our devotional time together outside where God’s creation is so evident.  We also got to visit with someone who needed to talk.  A divine appointment.

The rest of this blog post is entitled: 

“A Camera in the Hands of an A.D.D. Photographer”

The deer came out and grazed for awhile.  Looks like this buck has been in a battle and lost part of his antlers!100_4900

This regal creature just might have been the champion.100_4914

Dina stopped by for a chat while walking Nitrogen Methane Force and if I could remember the little dog’s name… that would be could.  I guess something else caught my attention about the time Dina told me her name.  I do remember that she’s very young and Nitro is nine years old and has arthritis in his hips.  Poor guy can hardly get around.  They had been swimming in the creek.100_4943

What a cutie.100_4947

Good picture of Nitro looking at his master. 100_4948

Campers walking their Corgi and Mr. Ken moving irrigation pipes. 100_4913

Jim and park owner, Tom, helping with the moving of the irrigation pipes. 100_4923

Messing with Tom, I texted him… “Man, you sure are working hard!”  He’s reading my text.  (Picture me laughing.) 100_4921

They sure were a machine.100_4924

Oooops, I see a bird. 100_4930

Tom got smart and started moving two pipes at a time. 100_4934

Love picture of the Texas flag. 100_4936

A pair of woodpeckers!! 100_4937

Park owner’s dog, Molly.  She’s adheres to park rules: always on a leash.  Of course, there’s never anyone on the other end of the leash. :-) 100_4939

Radar, the Corgi I met the other day.100_4909

That’s our random Saturday morning in pictures.

1 comment:

joelfloto@yahoo.com said...

Can't tell by the pictures how hot it is there..