Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sadie from Blanco

After almost a week of not walking (because it’s so hot), Don and I took a walk this morning.  New campers arrived yesterday and they have a fur-kid named Sadie, a Schnauzer.  What a little cutie.  Sadie is the most feminine dog I’ve ever met.  Lisa, her mom, says she’s lacking in social skills and just barks, this cute little bark, at strangers.  It’s like she wants to be friends, but she’s scared to.  So while we were visiting with Lisa and Sonny from Blanco, I sat down at the picnic table with Lisa and kind of ignored Sadie while we visited.  Within a few minutes, Sadie was at my feet wagging her little nub of a tail so I nonchalantly reached down and started scratching her back and neck.  Her little back foot started thumping and I had a new friend.296930_2312736055204_1153473108_2734385_5786850_n

Did I mention how feminine she is?  Sadie has the longest thick black eyelashes I’ve ever seen on a doggie.2011 Aug 20 Sadie (Wardlow) from Blanco

We’re praying that Sonny and Lisa come to church in the morning.

Sadie can come, too!

1 comment:

joelfloto@yahoo.com said...

Sadie is a cutie! Hope it cools off there soon... Hope we have some warm weather in South Texas this winter though..