Monday, August 8, 2011

Go Warriors!

My schedule was changed up a little this week,  I worked this afternoon, which meant that I was in the office when our friends, Carol and George Kline, arrived.

OK, I’m ready to go to work!100_4961

Beggar is giving Beebe “a cleanin’” … at least he’s not squawking at the top of his lungs.  These are my office companions.100_4867

While George and Carol get settled and relaxed this evening, Don and I went to Delanie’s volleyball game.  It’s really hot out and we felt concern for the football team practicing.100_4963

Clever sign on the wall in the gym: 100_4965

Don felt at home.  He grew up a Maysville Warrior.100_4966

Delanie is a good volleyball player.100B5040

Nice block, Delanie!!100B5383

Ingram won and we enjoyed watching the teams play.

Tomorrow, we look forward to spending time with Carol and George.  They both need this week to relax and restore.

No comments: