Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We can make a difference

I'm not going to reinvent the wheel here, but this touched my heart, so I wanted to share with you.

This blog post was written by Michelle DeRusha, a relative of mine that I have never met and I don’t even know where the trail to our being related starts, I just know that we are.  Please click and read her heart and then….

click >>here<< or follow the link in Michelle’s post to read how blogger Matt Windley of Becoming Last has launched an ambitious campaign to make a dent in the global clean water crisis.

image Click on picture to go directly to Matt’s My Charity:Water page.

image

2 comments:

Matt said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. Every dollar honestly makes a difference so anyone on the fence about giving, please don't underestimate your contribution!

LaVon Baker said...

It's my pleasure, Matt, and thank you for leaving a comment.