Thursday, June 2, 2011

It’s Thursday already

And it’s my day to work a half day.

While in the office this afternoon, Tsu Tsu (pronounced Su Su) came in.  Her “mom” told her to smile for the camera.  She stopped, stood perfectly still , looked right at me and “smiled.”  Notice how perfectly she’s holding her rear appendage. And isn’t that just a divine shoulder harness complete with ruffle to match her bow.  Oh, my.  We were instant friends.100_3982

We weren’t very busy this afternoon.  I checked in about three rigs and spent the rest of the time typing some things for Melinda.  So thankful to be a workamper to help pay for our site here.  It’s a wonderful place for Don to rest and refresh and still minister to the campers, workampers and owners.

When I got home, Don was sitting outside….100_3990

So I sat down in my birthday present and entertained myself.

An airliner leaving San Antonio, no doubt, already at probably better than 35,000 feet.  Moving right along.100_3986

A few of the neighboring rigs.100_3987

Here’s

Your

Sign

100_3991

100_3992   100_3993

There are more signs coming.

No comments: