Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday

Mama went to bed tonight with a new necklace around her neck.  She can push that little red button any time she wants to and those nice people at Response Link will talk to her or call for an ambulance, whatever she needs.  The response box can be heard all over her apartment and probably in the apartments next door.

LaNae and Blaine came over today after they got through at the doctor's.  Blaine really hasn't been in a fight, but with a front tooth missing and his arm in a cast, it kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it.  At least he's still smiling.  I think I told you that he broke his wrist while visiting his cousins and Aunt Leslie and Uncle Khalil.  Fell off a rope swing at the neighbor's house, I think.  Anyway, the really bummer thing about his broken wrist is... this cast is NOT water proof.  It's summer!  There's a swimming pool in their backyard!  Rocket is not going to be happy... no more swimming this summer.  100_7347 In this picture, you can hardly tell that he's missing a top front tooth.

100_7346 I'm going to turn in so I can go to sleep so I can wake up tomorrow because tomorrow is the day I get to go with Stephanie and be on my way to see my Don on Friday.  Stephanie is picking me up around 3:30 p.m. and we sure do appreciate her coming to get me. 

frogbook

No comments: