Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday

Today was Wal-Mart day and grocery store day.. ugh.

Mama has felt better today than yesterday.  Praise the Lord.  Got a little more done on her puzzle today.100_7303 Here's another glimpse into a favorite of Mama's: windmills.  Since growing up in west Texas, she has a fascination with the wooden windmills that pumped water for cattle and for irrigation.100_7305

I am so grateful to the friends who have called either Mama or me today and for those friends who were available when I called them.  Our friends and family are a blessing that we do not take for granted.

Continuing in my random fashion, I find myself very interested in the current goings on in the Middle East, having read The Last Jihad, Dead Heat and the minor and major prophets and Revelations of the Bible.  Having received Joel Rosenberg's latest 'Flash Traffic' email regarding  "missiles and the messiah making news" where I found the link to his Epicenter 2008 Jerusalem Conference video online.  For a major portion of today, I have been watching and listening to the speakers on this video, including Joel Rosenberg.  As I have encouraged all before to pray for Israel's peace and blessing, this video only further confirms my desire to bless Israel, God's chosen land where Jesus will return to one day.  Now I encourage you to watch this video of Epicenter 2008 and as you listen to the speech by Joel Rosenberg, take notice that it took place on April 10, 2008 in Jerusalem.  It sounds like it could have taken place today.  Joel Rosenberg has hosted and will host these Epicenter Conferences in the U.S. and all over the world, in an effort to inform the world why we (Christians) love Israel,  pray for the peace of Jerusalem and should meet the needs of the Jewish people, and to inform the world that God has been faithful and will continue to be faithful to fulfill the prophecies of His inspired prophets from long ago.  The music is also amazing, led by Marty Goetz of Nashville, Tennessee.  I could imagine King David singing some of the songs that Marty sings at the Epicenter 2008 Conference.

God bless Israel.  God bless you.

Goodnight, my love.  I miss you.

No comments: