Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Lord is my Shepherd

The Lord is my Shepherd -- that's  a Relationship!

I shall not want --  that's Supply!

He maketh me to lie down in  green pastures --that's Rest!

He leadeth me beside the  still waters -- that's Refreshment!

He restoreth my soul --  that's Healing!

He leadeth me in the  paths of righteousness --that's Guidance! 

For His name sake --  that's Purpose!

Yea, though I walk  through the valley of the shadow of death -- that's Testing!

I will fear no  evil -- that's Protection!

For Thou art with me --  that's Faithfulness!

Thy rod and Thy staff  they comfort me -- that's Discipline!

Thou preparest a table before me in the  presence of mine enemies -- that's Hope!

Thou annointest my head  with oil -- that's Consecration!

My cup runneth over --  that's Abundance!

Surely  goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life --  that's Blessing!

And I will dwell in the  house of the Lord -- that's Security!

Forever -- that's Eternity!

No comments: