Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gas prices…

How do I make a really dusty, windy Saturday interesting?  I’m stretching here…

Dust in the air… everywhere.100_1795

Now that we are getting ready to travel, gas prices are:100_1796

… rising as we drive down the street! 100_1798

I know our Minnesota friends would be so proud.  There is, however, one thing ‘right’ about this picture.  Can you guess what it is?  100_1799

Well, that the best I could do.  Today’s report would have been much more interesting if I could have taken pictures of the cute kids in the Pizza Hut. 

Yes, I said Pizza Hut.  I was nice to my sweet husband, who has been eating healthy fare with me, and insisted that he have the pizza he had been craving.  I had a delicious salad… really.  It was delicious.

Rejoicing!

1 comment:

Joel and Linda said...

We are really proud of you LaVon, salad, I love salad but I also love PIZZA!!!