Saturday, May 15, 2010

We can….

Because we can have the beauty of the Lord in our lives, give thanks and praise to Him:

”Blessed be the name of the Lord
From this time forth and forevermore!
From the rising of the sun to its going down
The Lord's name is to be praised. . . .
Who is like the Lord our God,
Who dwells on high,
Who humbles Himself to behold
The things that are in the heavens and in the earth? . . .
He grants the barren woman a home,
Like a joyful mother of children.
Praise the Lord!”

(Psalm 113:2-3, 5-6, 9).

1 comment:

Lavonda Pflug said...

Goodness gracious! I didn't think it had been that long since I popped over here to read, but you've been busy since I was last here.
I love the Texas wild flowers in your header!!! :) My parents live in Oklahoma and all that read dirt makes me think of them.