Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bobber and Grands

On our way to the tag agency to get our driver’s licenses and Q tag, it was foggy and dreary this morning.100_1198

But by the time we got to Norman, the fog had lifted.  I could only get a few pics of the results of last Monday’s tornadoes in Norman.100_1202100_1203100_1204

We were headed to Don’s Aunt Bernice’s to pick up a shower stool for his mom.  Aunt “Beice” has recently acquired an eight week old Manx kitten that she named Bobber…100_1205

because a Manx has no tail.100_1206

What?  You didn’t believe me!?      100_1208

Bobber is very, very playful and entertaining.2010 May 15 Bobber-3

Nicki, Beice’s doggy seems to tolerate Bobber.  100_1209

I think she said this is Freesia, but I’m not sure.  Sure was pretty with the purple inner flower.2010 May 15 Bobber-1

It really is purple inside.100_1225

From Beice’s, we  dropped by to see our grands, Lydia and Blaine. It was wonderful to see them and they were just a thrilled to see us.  They are so sweet.  We can hardly believe how much they’ve grown!  Lydia and I made plans to get our toenails done next Saturday! 

By the way, when we pulled up I grabbed my camera, turned it on, saw “battery low” on the screen, and then it went black.  Grrrr.  I will get pictures the next time we see them.  They will be out of school for the summer soon.

We are so blessed.

No comments: