Monday, May 3, 2010

It ended good.

Originally, we felt confident that our Q tire problem would be covered by our extended warranty, since the tires are obviously defective.  So much for being confident.  The warranty company says they only cover tires under road hazard.  Now, you tell me.  Isn’t a tire that’s about to blow-out, a road hazard? 

Oh well.  Count it all joy!  We trust the Lord with our lives, so this is obviously part of His plan.

This afternoon, Leslie brought the kids over for dinner… pot roast, mashed potatoes, green beans and a salad (young greens, purple onion slivers, orange chunks, and cubed avocado; ranch dressing or spicy Italian).  Listening to Camden saying blessing is priceless, especially his, “amen and amen.”

After dinner, we all went outside to play and take pictures.  Unbelievably, Camden posed for a few shots!100_0603

Seven pictures!  Count them!  Seven.  He’s kind of cute.  Sort of.  Are you kidding me?  He’s stinkin’ cute! 2010 May 3 Les Em Cam-1

Do you know what I love about this picture? I can see her precious freckles that have started peeking through.  Adorable.  I also love that she looks just like her mom at this age.  And then there’s those big brown, smiling eyes.  Did I mention that sweet space where her two front teeth used to be.  There’s a new one making an appearance.  You just know that I’m smiling right now, don’t you?2010 May 3 Les Em Cam-3

They gave me a bocce ball set and so we played… not by official rules, obviously.  But we had fun, just the same.2010 May 3 Les Em Cam-5

My turn to take pictures.2010 May 3 Les Em Cam-7

How did I catch this look?  100_0630

We are so blessed.100_0635

I did a little enhancing effects to this shot of Leslie.100_0628-1

1 comment:

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

Love the pics! So glad you are having so much fun with the kids. Enjoy your time. They grow up so fast. Love ya!