Monday, February 2, 2009

Marvelous Monday

We had a great time studying the name of God, El Elyon, God Most High, this morning.  There were seventeen ladies present. Sunscape Ladies' Bible Study On the the way home after Bible study, friend Donna stopped me to meet her friends, Merrill and Beth.  Well, actually, Beth came to Bible study, so the real reason Donna wanted me to stop was to show me the creativeness of Merrill.  These are gourd eggs.gourd eggs by Merrill The painted ones are beautiful, but I somehow favor the more natural wood-burned ones.gourd eggs by Merrill (Donna Sorenson's friend) Don and I had lunch with Tim Pruit today at the Mission Royale golf course restaurant. [Of interest only to my family, I would like to document that Tim was the pastor of the Baptist Church at Spring Lake, Texas, where my Aunt Nella Faye went to high school.  Tim and Lori said their are still people living there who are Aunt Nella's age and went to school when she did.] We discussed the possibility of a free clinic here in Casa Grande and Tim is going to put his "feelers" out.  If it's God's timing for a free clinic to be opened here, we pray that God will allow Christian Resort Ministries, Int'l to be a part of it.Tim Pruit Tim wanted us to eat there so we could try their sweet potato fries.  I got a tomato basil club wrap and Tim was right... the sweet fries were wonderful.... the whole meal was delicious and our waitress, Linda, was great.tomato basil club wrap with sweet potato fries at Morgan's Golfers were out enjoying the beautiful day and warm sunshine.Mission Royale golf course in CG

No comments: