Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just for me

But if you enjoy cloud watching, then you're welcome to look all you like. 

As I was riding my borrowed bike back to the clean and shining Quantum, these clouds loomed so close I felt like I could reach up and touch them.  It seemed that this big one reflected the color of the desert.clouds reflect the color of the desert fluffy cloud reflects the color of the desert The cloud.100_1654 The desert color.100_1655 I got a little distracted from my cloud watching by this pair.doves in the desert

Don was out on the street again this morning.  That's sounds not quite right, doesn't it?  You know what I mean.  He loves to walk and meet people. (Don't ever let him tell you that he's shy.) And meet several people he did and God used him.  We love asking God where He is at working and allowing us to join Him.  He always does.

As I promised, it was laundry day.  Some times I dread doing the laundry, but I should never think of it as "doing laundry," but I should think of it as a chance to "socialize" which always leads to meeting new and interesting people.  Something I would not be able to do if I had a washer and dryer in the Quantum, so... I'm glad I don't.

I know that you realize that I am limited in how much I can share on this blog, but please remember to pray for us and the work God is doing here; and we thank you so much.

I know that you will just be thrilled to know that we finally bought Don new socks and new handkerchiefs tonight.  J C Penney's was having a sale! 

Pray for our nation's leaders.

Pray for our men and women serving in the military.

Pray for the lost all around you.

Pray for sweet Abby.

Be thankful for everything.

We love you.  Pass it on.

1 comment:

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

Just got back from church. Nothing compares to Don's sermons. Really miss those. You are in our prayers all the time. We love you. Aren't the clouds the neatest sometimes? I love looking at them also. Today there are no clouds in the sky.