Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Jam Session night

Thelma and I walked again this morning and now I have two big blisters on the bottom of my right foot.

While I did my Experiencing God study for today, Don went to pick up the water filter in Casa Grande and he also went to the grocery store.

We attended our second jam session at the community center tonight. Tonight, I want to 'spotlight' Dennis, the harmonica player.  He is VERY good and can backup any song.  Here, he is featured and has the microphone and the others are backing him up.Dennis plays an amazing French Harp (harmonica) They all have a good time jamming and 'performing' for the residents.  Dorie asked Dennis and Sam to accompany her when she sang.Dennis, Dorie and SamWe had a pretty good breeze blowing when we walked home last night, but it was nice.100_1521

No comments: