Thursday, April 12, 2012

Please, God!

When I awoke this morning, I realized that Mama had slept for almost four hours, but she was still with us.  I begin to weep, sob.  Don came into Mama’s room and sat on the bed with me and I asked through my sobs, “Why doesn’t God take her home?”  Of course, no one knows the answer to that question and I really wasn’t expecting an answer… it was more of a prayer.

I got up and went to her.  She was awake and I knew she needed meds again.  With my hands on either side of her I leaned closed and told her with tears flowing,  how much I love her and how blessed I am that she is my mama.  With her weak and shaky right arm, she reached up, put her hand around the back of my neck and pulled my head to her chest and held me tight, stroking my back.  I sobbed uncontrollably for a few seconds.  She is always the mama, thinking of others before herself.  I knew she was consoling me and saying “good-bye for now.”

As I rest and wait for the next medication time, God’s Word speaks to me:

"To wait on God, No time is lost- Wait On!"
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. (Psalms 50:15)

From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised. (Psalms 113:3)

Dear beloved friends, please get ready to meet Jesus in the air. He surely must be coming soon as that must be the only reason He has not answered our prayer and released Mama Trudy from her earthly body. She has prayed for years to be alive when Jesus comes and I have no doubt that He would answer her prayer before mine. So get ready for His Coming. Receive Him as your Savior, too, and meet us in the air.

No comments: