Monday, December 21, 2009

Sharon and Tom

Monday -- I had to do our laundry this morning.  While I was doing laundry, Don took our empty propane tank up to the office to get it filled.

When I finished the laundry, we went to Casa Grande for lunch at Macayo's.  Don has not felt like eating Mexican food in a long time.  Just as our plates were set before us, I picked up my c-phone and called Sharon Peterson as I knew they had arrived in town last week.  They dropped what they were doing and came to meet us.  Oh wow!  It was so good to see them again after two years.  This is another wonderful couple that we met the first winter we were in Arizona at Quail Run. We had finished our meal, so we sat and visited with them, getting somewhat caught up.Reunited with Sharon and Tom PetersonDon, Sharon and Tom Peterson

Sweet little Sharon is all about making others feel good, so when I said, "Awe man, I always look like the Amazon next to you "shorties,' she jumped right up on the handy rock beside us.  And I felt so much better.  all three of us, Sharon, me and my other chin!

We are so looking forward to spending more time with Tom and Sharon this winter.

 

merry

No comments: