Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Linnea and Fran's Roses

Our Ladies Bible Study has been changed to Wednesday at 9:00, the hour before the Men's Bible study.  This morning, Jim Taylor invited any of the Ladies who wanted to, to stay for a prayer of healing for Dan Webber who is suffering with severe tinnitus (ears ringing).  The doctor says there's no cure for it.  We are trusting God together for Dan.  It's always a wonderful time of unity and bonding when Christians come together for prayer for someone. 

Don and I walked over to Linnea and Fran's this afternoon to discuss the Christmas Eve music with Linnea.  Before leaving their site, I filled my lens with their beautiful roses.100_4201100_4203100_4204100_4205Okay, I admit that the next few have been enhanced. In reality, these roses actually look like red velvet and I'm rather pleased that they now actually look like velvet in these pictures.100_4207100_4209

This is natural light.100_4208

This is enhanced.100_4211Natural light.100_4212100_4213

Have I told you lately that I love taking pictures of flowers.  And if it's 25 degrees where you are, I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed capturing them.

Their's is the biggest bougainvillea in the park, I'm sure.100_4214

On our return to the Q, we caught Larry-Larry and neighbor Jim working!  It's documented.Larry-Larry and Jim

100_4220

We passed Charlie and Nancy's and Tess was on the patio begging me to come talk to her.  Contessa is a ten year old Schnauzer.  Charlie is adding to their patio.  Where are the pictures I took of Charlie, Nancy and Tess?  Oh yes, I must have had a brain whatever and didn't take any!!!

Before we got home, we were invited to sit on the patio with Slim and Pat and before long Roger and Leona joined us.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day and a choice one to sit outside and visit with neighbors.

No comments: