Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ladies Bible Study starts

I'm so excited.  I talked to my granddaughter, Lydia, on Skype last night! It was almost like having her in the room with us.  Audio was so clear and picture was perfect.  I'm already planning to talk to Mama via Skype when she moves to Georgia - my brother has a computer. 

We started our Ladies Bible Study here at Sunscape this morning and look what a beautiful group of ladies showed up.  We are finishing the study of the names of God that we started last season.  I'm looking forward to gleaning so much from these girls.first day, Ladies Bible Study

When I got back to the Q, Don had his famous (to me) chicken noodle soup ready for lunch.

This afternoon we visited three different couples in the park.  We enjoy riding around in the golf cart and just stopping to visit people. 

Don woke up with a sweet friend on his mind this morning and the thought stayed with him all day.  We prayed for her and still the thought was with him, so this afternoon, I called Joyce.  Guess what?  It's her birthday!! Now is that cool, or what?  We didn't know it was her birthday and God put her on Don's heart so we would call her and wish her a happy birthday.  We are so thankful that it was a happy reason that Don was thinking of her.

Later this afternoon, Thelma and I rode our bikes.  That's always good therapy for both of us.

I also had a nap this afternoon.  It was a very good day. :-)

Counting our blessings.

No comments: