Saturday, November 7, 2009

Family

Company's coming.  It's Saturday, so I cleaned the Q.  Not because it's Saturday, but because it needed cleaning and.... family is coming to visit this afternoon:

Carolyn, my cousin, and her husband, Ken.

Frieda, another cousin, and her mom, my Aunt Nella, who is Mama Trudy's baby sister.  Carolyn is Mama Trudy's older sister, Jennie's daughter.  Confused yet?

We had a good, but short visit.  They had been to a memorial in Apache Junction and both had long drives back to there homes.  One in New Mexico, the other in Nevada. 

Now is where I confess that it never crossed my mind to take pictures... until after they were all gone.  You should worry about me.  I'm slipping.

Well, Don and I enjoyed the pot roast soup I made from the leftover pot roast we had last night.  The cornbread I made was good, too.  (picture this: LaVon patting herself on the back... ouch)

"Count your many blessings, name them one by one..."

No comments: