Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Wonderful" Wednesday

Short post about today.  I feel like .....  well, I feel like I've got some kind of flu, without fever.  Achy, coughing, runny nose... oh, geez, I sound like a commercial for a cold medication.

Don went for his daily walk in the park.  I love my man.  He's such a people person.

Wendy and Rick were out this morning.  Sleeze bags went out to breakfast without us.  So they stopped by, afterward.  I did ride my bike this morning, up to the gate to open it for them.  Rick helped Don get the golf cart going, and cleaned it, you know, desert dust. 

Jim and Ellie behind us were getting their park model washed today, so Don asked the washers if they would wash the Q... lots of highway bugs on the front... yuk.

I love my man.  He's also pampering me.  Fixed me lunch and dinner in the crock pot.  I would tell you what was in it, but I don't know, completely... pinto beans, carrots, celery, pork chops, cream of potato soup.  Yummmm-eeeee. 

I spent the afternoon in bed.  When I woke up, we're having a dust storm.  That should make my sinuses feel soooo much better.

Even so, we are so blessed.

1 comment:

Mrs. Monty said...

Sorry to hear you have a "bug"...hopefully it will pass fast and you are back to your healthy self soon. Take care!