Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's just sad.

Yesterday, Friday, I spent the whole day doing our laundry at Leslie's apartment, doing the grand-kid's laundry, and clean the apartment.  Wanted Leslie to be able to spend time with the kids and not have to do laundry when she gets home Sunday afternoon.

So, this morning, Don and I walked through the park across the street, again.  Here is part of the RV show on the parking lot.RV show across the streetThe walking trail is really nice and this time, I brought my camera with me.walking in the parkToday, in the park, there was a lot of activity.  Besides other walkers, there was a Frisbee golf tournament going on.frisbee golfersThe reason for the bridge above.100_2990In another area, there was a cricket game going on.  cricket player   

Grammie called today.  Little Camden is running a fever.  Poor little guy has allergies and his nose has been going non-stop for a couple of days, so we're suspecting a sinus infection.  Grammie's a nurse, so she will take excellent care of him.  We missed seeing them today, but decided it was best, just in case Camden was infectious.

By the way... I'm still really sore from working so hard yesterday.  Ok, Ok, so I didn't work so hard, but I worked and it's just sad that I'm sore, just from cleaning an apartment.  I LOVE our little home.  So easy to clean.

We are so blessed.

No comments: