Thursday, September 3, 2009

And we're off!!

Don is finally getting to scratch his hitch-itch!

A couple of scenes as we are leaving Oklahoma.

pretty Oklahoma sceneOklahoma horses The prairie dogs are everywhere in south Oklahoma.100_2435 100_2438

We cross the Red River on I-44.Red River under I-44 100_2445 While Don was pumping gas, I saw this picture.100_2450Ok, the tank on wheels is real but the driver and mule are made of sheet metal. 100_2452 A going-down-the-road picture in Texas.North Texas We made it to Round Rock in one day.  Don was tired, but decided to go on and get settled in.  By the time we got over to Leslie's, the kids were bathed and ready for bed.  Emma was on the phone with cousin Lydia.  Can you see that sweet sprinkling of freckles on her cheeks and across her nose.  I love it! Just like her mama had.Emma talking to Lydia on the phoneEmma peeking over the top and Khalil laughing at her.100_2459Emma loves her daddy.100_2460

I didn't get any pictures of Camden tonight because, frankly, it wouldn't let me.  Don't worry though, there will be pics of him.

It's good to be here for a few weeks. 

We are so blessed.

No comments: