Thursday, January 10, 2008

THANK YOU, NEIGHBORS!

I have tried four times to add this post to yesterday's post and every time I've lost it out into cyber la la land when I saved or published post, so I will just add a new post.


A great big THANK YOU, to wonderful neighbors and friends, Bob Quinn and Dave Sutton. Bob and Snookie live right next door and Dave & Darlene are parked across the street. Bob and Dave roll out our huge 24' awning yesterday to allow it to dry out after the 2 days of rain. This chore is something Don is unable to do because it requires having his arms above his head and it's very heavy and awkward. We are very grateful to Bob and Dave for doing chore for us and very grateful to God for placing us among such good, generous and helpful folks. Thanks again, guys!!



Today was a quiet one for me. Don, on the other hand, was all over the place today, visiting with park residents while I practiced singing with the worship team, did laundry and tried to line dance. It seems I have two left feet, more than usual today. So I just resorted to taking a video of the class.

Mama called and she's all packed to make her flight to Plainview and Uncle Grady's tomorrow. Prayers requested for safety, good health and a wonderful time with sister and brother.

Tonight, we walked up to the Carnaval Room while folks were gathering to play bingo. Over in the Cantina, there was a table of Pegs & Jokers going. Don got us a root beer float... because we NEED it and we visited with friends and then walked home.

I've read my round of blogs and now we're watching a Hallmark movie. Love the Hallmark channel.

No comments: