Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Blessed

First, I HAVE to tell you... this adorable brother and sister was on TV tonight during the Baylor vs. Brown basketball game. Her daddy (our son-in-law) is the head trainer for the Baylor Bears. I got so excited when I saw them on TV. I'm so glad that Don remembered to record the game so we could watch it when we got back from the Tom & Dusty Show. The camera man zoomed right on their sweet faces. Made this Nonna's day! And then, I got pictures of another granddaughter with her new hairdo. The pics were from her mama's blackberry and blogger was unable to upload them. Bummer. Her new do is soooo cute on her. She will be 10 Sunday. Such a beautiful young lady. Nonna has had a great day!

YES! Just got picture from daughter's blog with my grandkids picture. I just love it when my girls take the time to send me pictures. Love it!! I know this picture will be on an embellished e-scrap page(or is that scrap e-page) just as soon as she has time to do so.

OK, with a BIG smile on my face, now I can tell you about the rest of our day. But before I forget, today is my great nephew's birthday. He's going to play major league baseball one of these days... just wait and see. Happy Birthday, Benjamin!


After the 9:00 workampers meeting, I went to line dancing class for a few minutes. Our Tuesday morning instructor, Sandi, here. That's my friend, Pam, in the white T behind Sandi, JoAnn is on the left between Pam and Snookie back there in the plaid blouse. I simply must remember to take a video instead of stills at line dancing. Eva was so cute and soooo light on her feet. Reminded me of my mama. I took a few shots of the park while walking over to the Oasis for Bible study. This is the very pretty area where horse shoes are played on a regular basis. Even though we have had a beautiful sunshiny day, water is still standing in the miniature golf area. Water aerobics is every morning at 9:00 a.m. and advanced water aerobics M-W-F at 10:00 a.m. No, I haven't made it to the advanced class yet. At Ladies Bible Study, we are on week four of a ten week study by Beth Moore, "To Live Is Christ." Today was a really good lesson, but I can say that about every week.
Don and I went over to the golf course and had a bowl of beef stew for lunch at Duffer's.
For my niece, I took this "artsy" picture of a palm tree.
Following our recliner naps, washing a load of clothes, and a having a yummy tuna salad sandwich created by my wonderful husband, Don set the recorder to record the Baylor-Brown game and off we went to the Tom Carpenter - Dusty Terry concert. Now they performed all eras of music from the twist to line-dancing to slow waltzing. It was so good, folks just couldn't stay in their seats.
Back home to enjoy the game. Yeah! Baylor Bears beat the Brown Bears 72-62. But as you already know, that wasn't the best part of the game!

No comments: