Monday, January 23, 2012

Praise!

Posted on Facebook at 11:30 AM today:

I want to tell you about prayer... it's a powerful thing. God has instructed us to come to Him in prayer for a reason. It brings glory and honor to Him and it's most beneficial to His children. Having said that, I am thrilled to report this morning that Don is feeling better and Mama Trudy is gaining strength! She's requesting certain foods and eating very well. Her appetite is back!!! She walked with her walker this morning and not with my help. Last night was the third night in a row that she did not have a coughing spell!

God is so faithful and I just know He is smiling and saying, "FaceBook may have been created to make money for the creator of it, but I'm using it to bring my family together in unity and love for each other!" God is greater!! Thanks everyone and don't quit praying for each other.

There's also a little baby boy, Noah, who needs our prayers and the healing power of God.

The sun is shining here today, literally! That makes my hubby, who is presently in the kitchen (YAY!!) very happy. :-)

No comments: