Saturday, June 23, 2012

Visit with cousin Patsy

We drove an hour east today to visit my cousin, Patsy.  This was the first time I have ever been to her house.  We saw her back in March when she came to visit Mama Trudy.

Patsy and Ralph are in the middle of remodeling and adding decks to their house, so we stopped and picked up Subway sandwiches for them and their friend, Brent, the electrician, who was there installing a light fixture and fan on the back deck.100_1253

We love what they are doing with their home and I am wondering what in the world I took my camera for if I was only going to take one picture.

This sixty plus acres out in the country in Navarro County, Texas, is the place that Patsy’s husband, Ralph, was born on and he has lived here all his life.  For someone who moves every few months, I can’t imagine living in one place all my life, but I guess it has it’s advantages. In love

It was so good to visit with Patsy and Ralph.

1 comment:

Lavonda Pflug said...

I've often wondered what it would be like to live in only one place your whole life....I'm thinking a little dull. lol We enjoy having friends scattered across the country.