Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Blessings

************************************

From Brazil!  Wow!  I would like to welcome FE SALUD VIDA as a follower of Bakers' Blessings.  I pray you enjoy our journey.

*****************************************

Our morning at Woodland Hills Baptist Church was a wonderful time of worship and learning.  The music was astonishing.  The message by visiting preacher, Jay Badry, Colorado Springs, Colorado, was challenging.  I wish I had it on MP3 or something.  He caused us to look at Mark 10:46-51 in a fresh way.  Don and I both were blessed.

After lunch at Pei Wei's, we visited Mama Trudy for a few hours.  She's feeling pretty good today for which we thank God.  Tomorrow, we take her for a scan of her carotid arteries to find out if the blockage has increased or decreased since last July.  We are praying for a decrease.

Tonight, Don and I went over to Tuttle to Snow Hill Baptist Church.  Pastor Todd Littleton is someone Don has known for quite a few years.  The time was very casual and interactive and good.

As I type tonight, I've received and sent several text messages from my granddaughter, who just can't 000_0008seem to tell me enough how much she loves me and wishing me sweet dreams.  Do you have any idea what a blessing that is to me?  She mistakenly thought she could convince me that she loves me "more."  I explained, "that isn't possible."  "It's like this, Darling, I loved you before you were born and I've loved you ALL your life, so I love YOU MORE.  Anyone who gets the privilege of loving someone BEFORE they are born, gets the privilege of loving them MORE!"  But who's counting? :-)

We are so blessed.

No comments: