Thursday, August 20, 2009

Changes?

The last couple of days have been about getting Mama Trudy feeling better.  She's been having stomach pain and nausea.  As the time draws near for us to leave, she is realizing that she probably doesn't need to be alone nor wants to be alone, which presented a dilemma for us.  What do we do?  Oh, yes... I remember.... PRAY.

Today, praise the Lord, she feels much better after taking Zantac and is making plans to move to Waco with her granddaughter's mother-in-law, who is, by profession, a care-giver.  We love you, Billie! 

We really did not realize until today just how ready Mama is to go to Billie's.  Now, we just have to get organized or rather, we just have to keep up with Mama.  [insert smile]  Billie, we need to talk again!  Things are progressing faster than we expected.

I'm excited, too, that Mama will be able to read our blog with Billie, since Billie is a regular reader.

Jon was out front when we got to Mama's today, putting his shoes on?  I guessed it.  Just use your imagination.

100_2180  

Brother Jon rode out to the "Q" this afternoon to see our "home" and where we are parked.  I'm sure glad he's here for a few days.

OK, I've still got some 'processing' and catching up to do.  Things seem to be happening fast.  Still....

We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

Glad to hear that she will not be alone. You will not have to worry about her so much. Good luck in getting everything settled before you leave. Give everyone our love.

tammy said...

I can't, for the life of me, keep up with my nomadic family! ;) From my grandma to my parents and on to my kids, now! Thank God for technology's way of connecting us.