Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My brother arrives

Well, another fine Oklahoma severe thunderstorm came through during the night.  This "river" is now running right beside the "Q."morning rain results

On our way to the airport to pick up my brother, Jon, this is what the sky looked like.ominous looking clouds

At the airport, we waiting for Jon's flight at the baggage claim.my skinny brother

Mama was happy to see her son.  I was tickled to see that she had felt like getting dressed.  Well, I'm not sure she felt like it, but she got out of her gown and robe, nonetheless.hellos

Mama Trudy and her first born and her baby girl.August 18, 2009

We are so blessed to have this lady as our mother.    

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh I may cry at that pic of the 3 of you! When has that ever happened before in recent years?