Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sisters on the Fly and Suzie

There’s a Sisters on the Fly rally going on at Johnson Creek RV Park and Resort this weekend.  They started rolling in here on Thursday in their cute vintage trailers.

One of the Sisters happens to be Suzie Humphreys on her “maiden voyage” with the Sisters. “Who’s Suzie Humphreys?” you ask.  Suzie is a radio and TV personality that I loved during the late 60’s and early 70’s in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

When I rolled up to her site on the park golf cart, we hit it off like we’d been friends forever.  Yesterday, while I was working in the office, she brought me her autographed book, “If All Else Fails, Laugh!” and invited me to come see her trailer.

>>> Click here <<< to see pictures of some of the vintage trailers and a picture of Suzie and I.

The Sisters love it here and are having a wonderful time together.

No comments: