Saturday, September 24, 2011

Have camera, will play all day!

Emma loves taking pictures.  She took this pic of her Nonna.100_5546

When my cousin, Patsy, came to visit, Lydia took our picture. I have always loved and wanted curls like Patsy’s.  She’s always wanted straight hair… like mine.  Isn’t that the way it always is.100_5569

Outside, Emma is still taking pictures and Camden being Camden.100_6360

Time-out to watch the video Emma just took.100_6361

She is oblivious that I am taking a picture of her as she videos herself singing. It’s a toss up which one of us is having the most fun.100_6366

Time-out, again, to watch her latest video. So serious.100_6368

Our All-Boy Boy. 100_6370

Camden loves watching Emma’s lens “art.”100_6371

Not only does she take the pictures, she creates her own movie, complete with background music. 100_6372

We walked down to the boat ramp so they could watch the fishermen loading their boats onto their trailers.100_6401

I’m just thinking how things change, but stay the same.  When I was a kid, I loved taking pictures, too, but it was expensive to have pictures developed, so I couldn’t just carry a camera with me all the time and take pictures of everything and everyone.  Now, it’s different and I think it’s wonderful.  Now I’m wondering what taking pictures will look like for Emma’s children.

What a fun day we had!

No comments: