Saturday, April 25, 2015

Victory Journal - Day 6


This is my attempt  at not such a dark version of Proverbs 23:2.  I like this better than "put a knife to your throat."


After reading several versions and different translations of the Bible, in context, I believe the focus here is on moderation, politeness and alertness.
  
It was raining when we woke up, but that doesn't stop me from exercising in the gazebo. Thank You, Jesus.  33,33 minutes.
Would you believe that Todd Smith of Selah exercises just like I do, minus the Bass Pro exercise gear!


Breakfast:
one scrambled egg
one piece of sausage pattie
1/2 cup of tomato juice

Snacks:
20 raw almonds
12 roasted cashews

Late lunch:
2 oz. beef ribs
1/4 cup mashed potatoes
1/8 cup pinto beans
1 cup green beens

I am not so much focused on calories, just eating right, simply, and honoring God with what I eat and the way I eat. So far, I have been amazed at how little I even want to eat. There's no place in this body for the demon Gluttony. I belong to Jesus Christ.
It doesn't nearly as much food to live and function as I have been acting like.








No comments: