Monday, April 20, 2015

My Victory Journey - Day One

I have had a revelation.  It isn't pleasant and it's for me.  I will be journaling my journey, for me. If it helps you, well, praise God, but this is for me.

After watching two videos by Pastor Robert Morris, the Holy Spirit seemed to be waiting for me to bring my demon of gluttony to the Light, thereby freeing me of the control that gluttony has in my life.  I much prefer the descriptive term, food-aholic, but I'm calling it what it is: gluttony and it is a SIN!

So, today, I am meditating on the 1 Cor 6:12-20


The Voice translation of the Bible reads:
12 I can hear some of you saying, “For me, all things are permitted.” But face the facts: all things are not beneficial. So you say, “For me, all things are permitted.” Here’s my response: I will not allow anything to control me.

Amen.

I will not allow anything to control me.

Amen.

Glorify God In Your Body

Taking Care of the Temple - Pastor Robert Morris

It is Monday, April 20, 2015, the beginning of my Victory Journey. 

Today, I did my own variation of  "Walk Away the Pounds" to Christian music for 33.33 minutes. I was amazed at how much better I felt the rest of the day.

Putting action to my commitment to the Lord to take care of  His Temple, my body, I ate moderately, healthy and simply.



No comments: