Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Victory Journey - Day two

Day two of exercising for 33.33 minutes and I'm still feeling better and more energized.  Eating correctly is also helping me not feel so sluggish.

My meditation focus today is 1 Corinthians 6:19-20:

It is very important and empowering to agree with scripture in regard to my body.  If I disagree with God in anyway, I leave the door open for the enemy to enter my life and begin it's controlling ways.  


Jesus Christ has done EVERYTHING for me and I want to always honor Him with my body.  I want everything, that takes up space that belongs to the Holy Spirit, to be removed from my body.



Spirit of Gluttony, you have been called out before the Light and commanded to leave my body, mind and soul. You have been defeated and God is active and alert, watching over His word to perform it.




LORD Jesus, I know that the Holy Spirit dwells in my body and that fact alone should determine how I think about my body, how I treat my body and how I take care of this temple of the Holy Spirit, my body.
I love a clean house and I show respect and honor for my guest with a clean house.  I know that I have been purchased by Your precious blood and victorious resurrection, therefore, it is my will, my desire and my choice to honor and glorify God in and with my body.  I need Your help and I praise and thank You for Your Holy Spirit who lives in me.
Amen.


No comments: